First step to your comfortable bike
We’re here to break it down for you in the simplest terms, to help you find the most comfortable bike for you. Let’s start from the beginning. You might want to Google “simple bike diagram” to familiarize with different bike parts.
First, how do we even define a comfortable riding experience? It’s safe to say the most comfortable bikes enable us to enjoy smooth rides where the bum doesn’t go numb, when pedaling is not taxing on the knees, when it’s easy to switch gears or brake, and being able to sit upright. So you see, it’s not just the saddle that determines one’s comfort.
How to choose a comfortable bike? Here are 5 things you need to be aware of
- Pick a bike that allows you to switch speeds
- Pick a bike that lets you brake with ease
- Pick a bike that gives you a smoother ride
- Pick a bike seat that’s just right for your bum
- Pick a bike that gives you freedom to move