Once an order is placed the processing begins immediately and cannot be changed or cancelled.
Bicycles ordered online will be shipped to an Authorized Giant Retailer.
Orders may be available for pick up the same day as order submission or may take up to 10 business days* to arrive; bikes shipped to your local retailer will need extra time to be assembled. Your local retailer will contact you as soon as your order is available to pick up.
- To pick up your order, the person listed on the order must be present. You must bring a valid government-issued photo I.D. and a copy of your order confirmation email.
- The price for your bike includes professional assembly by an Authorized Giant Retailer. Your purchase price also includes a basic fitting (seat height, shifter/brake lever positioning) to make sure you’re on the right size bike. If you are looking to really dial in your ride position, many retailers offer more thorough bike fitting systems (Giant Right Ride, etc.) which are not included in the price of bikes purchased through our website. All bicycles purchased through our website come with a FREE 30-Day check-up at the local retailer where the order was picked up!
- There is a $50 destination fee on all non-e-bicycles, an $85 destination fee on all e-bicycles purchased through our website, and $250 destination fee for customers in Alaska and Hawaii. The destination fee is non-refundable or negotiable. This fee is not exclusive to shipping fees, but also includes other destination fees associated with fulfilling the order. We recommend all of our retailers to charge this fee on bicycles purchased in-store as well, as this reflects costs they would have incurred in receiving the bike originally.
*Order fulfillment time frames may increase during high volume.
Gear-only orders can be shipped directly to you via UPS and may take up to 10 business days to arrive.
You will receive an e-mail after your order has shipped with tracking information. Orders may be split shipping depending on inventory availability. This will not increase your shipping charges but may increase the amount of time it takes to receive your entire order.
- We offer Free Ground Shipping on Gear orders above $100.
- For Gear orders below $100, there is a $10 flat shipping fee.
- There is a $35 destination fee for all Trainers and Car Racks.
- Gear orders can also be Picked Up at Store free of charge. To have a Gear order shipped to a local retailer, select "Pick up at store" at check out.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, ApplePay, PayPal, Venmo, and we offer consumer financing through Affirm on select purchases.
Digital Gift Cards will be delivered electronically via email immediately post-purchase.
Stock Status definitions:
- In Stock, the item is available either from Giant directly or, if a bicycle, from a Giant retailer.
- Local Pickup Only at Select Retailers, the item is available from a local Giant retailer. Enter your Zip Code to see if it is available at a retailer near you. (We strongly recommend contacting the local Retailer first, before submitting an order.)
- Contact Retailer, the item is new and we are awaiting its arrival! We recommend contacting your local Retailer to discuss ordering options.
- Out of Stock, the item is currently unavailable, but you can choose to be notified via email once the item becomes available.
- Sold Out, the item is no longer available for purchase.
- Unavailable Online, the item is currently not available for purchase, please sign up for "Notify me when Available" to be alerted when the item is available for purchase.
What are shipping restrictions?
At this time we only sell and ship to customers located in the continental United States. If you are located in another country please check with your local Giant retailers for product offerings and availability. In addition to international locations, there are a few other locations to which we do not ship. We are also unable to ship to the following: Puerto Rico, APO/FPO/DPO addresses, and PO Boxes.
While we can only ship your bike to a local retailer for assembly, some retailers offer home delivery and set-up service to their customers for a nominal fee. Please check with your local retailer to find out if this is a service they offer, and if they charge for the service.
E-Bikes may not be ordered or fulfilled within the New York City area at this time, we apologize for any inconvenience.